- 1-cup sweet onions (any type)
- 1-cup green and/or red peppers
- 1-cup zucchini and/or yellow summer squash
- 1-cup fresh mushrooms
- 2 tbsp. chopped fresh parsley
- Table salt or soy sauce to taste
- 6 tbsp. well shaken Garlic Expressions® salad dressing marinade
Optional Ingredients: cooked chicken breast, cooked shrimp, cooked
pork, tofu, fresh herbs, etc.
In a large skillet or electric fry pan add Garlic Expressions®. Using
high heat begin adding diced or julienne vegetables allowing to brown
slightly, stirring often. After vegetables begin to soften slightly, add
optional ingredients, fresh chopped parsley and season to taste with salt or
Tips & Comments:
- Vegetable Preparation time approximately 15 minutes.
- Cooking time 5-7 minutes.
- Can be used as a side dish or served with rice or noodles as a main
- Can be prepared prior to serving and quickly reheated.
- Healthful and low in calories.
- No Cholesterol.
- Recipe is easily adaptable. - Be Creative!